Unofficial Mills

'Old' Music Vs. 'New' Music

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

:x:x:x:x:x:x

To be totally honest with Little miss Jedward fan, Anyone who has such poor taste in music should have their iPods forcibly removed and given to poor people with decent taste in music.

Well that's just pure evil. My iPod is the closest thing to me. I have never been away from it for more than 10 minutes and it has always been pretty near me. It is currently around my neck, in its usual place.

You say I have a poor taste in music, yet I think that YOU are the people with an AWFUL taste in music. And compared to my friends, I know an awful lot more music. My iPod memory is FULL (I have 766 songs.. and you might have more but the majority of that music is pretty new - oh, and I've had to delete nearly 200 songs due to the lack of space).

Please, do not steal my iPod, it is a part of me, and basically my whole life. Oh, and by the way, his name is Plod (my iPod).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because...

The songs I actually like on the Radio 1 playlist are:

30 Seconds To Mars - This Is war

Florence & The Machine - Dog Days Are over

Lady Gaga - Telephone

Lost Prophets - For He's A Jolly Good Felon

Paramore - The Only Exception

Biffy Clyro - Bubbles

Bullet For My Valentine - The Last Fight

Kelis - Acapella

Marina & The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot

MGMT - Flash Delirium

Pendulum - Watercolor

I listen to Scott not because of the music, but because I find him entertaining. Same with Greg, Moyles & Vernon. Zane I listen to for music and him & Sam bickering lol.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Just because...

The songs I actually like on the Radio 1 playlist are:

30 Seconds To Mars - This Is war

Florence & The Machine - Dog Days Are over

Lady Gaga - Telephone

Lost Prophets - For He's A Jolly Good Felon

Biffy Clyro - Bubbles

Bullet For My Valentine - The Last Fight

Kelis - Acapella

Marina & The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot

MGMT - Flash Delirium

Pendulum - Watercolor

I listen to Scott not because of the music, but because I find him entertaining. Same with Greg, Moyles & Vernon. Zane I listen to for music and him & Sam bickering lol.

The music is 1/2 of the radio station, to be fair. I have to admit that I listen because of mostly everything. Though, I suppose if you don't like most of the music, and you listen just to hear Scott, then that just proves how amazing he is ;)

Though, I don't understand this: sometimes I listen to radio 1 and there is an awful DJ on AND awful music playing, but since I discovered the beauty that is Radio 1, about a year ago, I have never, NEVER listened to another radio station willingly.

never mind all this new stuff, the music from the late 90's and early 00's is the best. it's time afroman's 'because i got high' was re-released.

Afroman? I think I've heard a parody of that. Weird Al, I think.

It was almost a parody itself. Definitely very light-hearted at least.

Ah, I can't even remember what the version I heard was about, I deleted it, I think ;)

Really struggling to find a Weird Al parody of it, but I remember Moyles getting John Culshaw in to do impressions on one.

It was on Limewire, I think I still have it in my recycling bin ;)

Physically assaulting people unprovoked?Well, people are criticising them.. Provoking them!

My friend didn't criticise them. He was just walking past and his friend took a picture of the police van that was about to take away one of N Dubz's entourage members for sexually harrassing a young girl in the audience - cue being surrounded and threatened by the rest of the entourage whilst Dappy ran around screaming "I AM DAPPY AND I DEMAND ANY IMAGES OF ME TO BE DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY" before security came to break the situation up and save my friend. Fazer had to be the cool head of compromise and politely asked for the picture not to be sold to any papers.

Pricks.

Wow, that's pretty cool ;) ^^^^

He talked to them?!

Does Dappy actually think Dappy's his real name?! They all seem to call each other by there stage names!

He talked to them in the sense of "stop bullying me, you tossers" but he's not an N Dubz fan and now they're just a shithead pop group who are the laughing stock of the music scene.

Dappy's sense of self-entitlement is incredibly off-balance with reality.

Also, since here: songs I like on the current A-list playlist...

3Oh!3 - Don't Trust Me

Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce - Telephone

Lostprophets - For He's A Jolly Good Felon

Professor Green - I Need You Tonight

Diana Vickers - Once

Which is decent going, to be fair. But I don't listen to Radio 1 for the music; never have done. I only listen for Moyles and I'd be happier if he dropped the music altogether. If I listened for the music, I'd listen to Daniel P. Carter or just tune over to Kerrang or Planet Rock. I don't really need to listen to all the new pop songs out there - I like a mix of the old stuff and Radio 1 doesn't cater for my rock love enough.

Wow, that's pretty cool ;) ^^^^

He talked to them?!

Does Dappy actually think Dappy's his real name?! They all seem to call each other by there stage names!

Well they would do in interviews and virtually any public situation. I hope they appear on the forthcoming series of Top Gear... and crash the Reasonably Priced Car into a tree. Be funny if they write it off, and themselves with it.

*waits for abusive texts from Nappy*

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Just for that one they could do like they do with F1 Drivers and put them in the spare old RPC. Either that or they could bring their own modded and pimped BoyRacer Vauxhall Nova and do the lap in that?

Calling them Stars In A Reasonably Priced Car would be stretching it a bit though...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...