Unofficial Mills

Twitter Gal Calls For Moyles To Be Fired!!

Viv

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SackMoylesNow Cecilia Bartholemew @

@sarajcox @grimmers lease remember how much influence you have over young people dear.You may have some responsibility for those riots

23 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

chriskiller_normal.jpg

SackMoylesNow Cecilia Bartholemew

@scott_mills Please remember how much influence you have over young people dear.You may have some responsibility for those riots

23 hours ago

chriskiller_normal.jpg

@gregjames Please remember how much influence you have over young people dear.You may have some responsibility for those riots

23 hours ago

chriskiller_normal.jpg

@piersmorgan I agree entirely dear.Those yooung hoodlums are in my view influenced by evil sources such as Radio One and video games.

10 Aug

chriskiller_normal.jpg

SackMoylesNow Cecilia Bartholemew

@Fearnecotton I feel your wholesome family values and mature attitude is just what Radio One is needing.

10 Aug

chriskiller_normal.jpg

@Fearnecotton Hello dear.I hope you don't mind,but I have taken the liberty of forwarding your name as a candidate for Radio one controller.

james_ryder.png

sadly not, she resurrected the "campaign" after he made comments about being reviewed by the guardian or another paper like that. He was making a valid point that the sort of person who would be reviewing him is not gonna be the sort of person who is a regular listener etc and putting his own usual "ranty" style on It. She said he was attacking a personal friend of hers when he said his bit. I may have got the wording wrong but if i remember rightly it was certainly to that affect.

Not impressed with censorship

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...