Unofficial Mills

Twitter Gal Calls For Moyles To Be Fired!!

Viv

SackMoylesNow Cecilia Bartholemew

The general consensus there is that Chris Moyles will definately be gone from the BBC no later than next July.I left it greatly heartened!

21 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

chriskiller_normal.jpg

Have just returned from 2 days at the Radio festival in Manchester.Spoke to many of the 'great and good' of the radio industry

21 hours ago

chriskiller_normal.jpg

Met Chris Moyles today for the first time.Found him to be strangely shy and quiet,and actually quite charming.Why so different on air?

18 Oct

james_ryder.png

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 months later...

I will now discontinue this account.Goodbye.

6 hours ago

chriskiller_normal.jpg

I therefore give him my blessing to continue to present the Radio One breakfast show for as long as people want to listen to him.

6 hours ago

chriskiller_normal.jpg

I now realise that Chris Moyles is not the person I thought he was.He has raised a lot of money for charity,and seems to be very popular.

6 hours ago

chriskiller_normal.jpg

I have decided to end my campaign to remove @chrisdjmoyles from Radio One with immediate effect.

6 hours ago

chriskiller_normal.jpg

I have just returned from a very enjoyable holiday in Australia,during which I did a lot of thinking,and have made a descision.

james_ryder.png

On one hand its fantastic she's gone off to hopefully die in a hole, but on the other hand it was quite entertaining seeing a 1 woman crusade against something millions of people enjoy.

Ah well, good riddance, she had thoroughly moronic opinions anyway.

Not impressed with censorship

• 2 months later...

I am therefore obliged,reluctantly to renew my campaign to remove this man from national radio asap!

18 hours ago

chriskiller_normal.jpg

I have been informed that he has launched a vicious attack on one of my close friends who was reviewing his show for the Guardian today.

18 hours ago

chriskiller_normal.jpg

Sadly I have had reason to re-evaluate my descision to tolerate @chridjmoyles radio one show today.

18 hours ago

james_ryder.png

I can't believe you lot are following her.

Not following her either, but sometimes I will have a look at someones Twitter just to see what nonsense is being spouted.

I really don't see what the point is in this daft thing being resurrected, theres been no mention that I can remember lately of contracts so I assume they have been re-negotiated for at least another year so if he's under contract surely a 1 woman crusade is more than a little redundant?

Not impressed with censorship