Unofficial Mills

Twitter Gal Calls For Moyles To Be Fired!!

Viv

1. @sarajcox I continue to be greatly impressed with your maternal skills and dedication.So refreshing in this material age.Take care dear about 8 hours ago via web in reply to sarajcox

[*]

I am attending the funeral of my aunt Matilda today.Her 94 years of life were full and fascinating .I shall wipe a tear or 2 away i suspect. about 8 hours ago via web

james_ryder.png

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did anyone hear how he finished the show on Friday? Just before the handover to Fearne? Just as The Verve was starting...

Chris: Last song from us on BBC Radio 1, thank you for listening, have a great life.

Dave: And a great weekend

Chris: From all of us to all you... bye bye.

But then no mention of anything in the handover.

take control

What do we know?

1. No new contract has been signed. He is doing the show without a contract currently.

2. July is the time when a Radio 1 reshuffle is always announced.

3. He has been doing the show for 6.5 years.

4. Radio 1 are making a big effort to get younger listeners.

5. Recently, you may have noticed Dom left Newsbeat and signed a contract of his own with R1. The whole team are effectively a separate entity within Radio 1. Makes it easier for when they move to commercial radio for Chris, Dave and Dom to make a bunk together.

There is certainly something going on.

Dom signing with R1 is irrelivant he is a newsbeat reporter and would still have a job even if Chris did leave. I think people on here & CM.NET are reading far too much into it

Maybe so, but nothing lasts forever. One day he will leave. And I do believe its getting sooner rather than later. Doubt its tomorrow personally, but I wouldn't be surprised if we heard something soon.

take control

Maybe so, but nothing lasts forever. One day he will leave. And I do believe its getting sooner rather than later. Doubt its tomorrow personally, but I wouldn't be surprised if we heard something soon.

Indeed he will move on much like Chappers I dont doubt that

james_ryder.png

Thing is, as much as going to a commercial station may see him being paid more etc, there'd be so many other restrictions and rules which commercial stations might enforce where the BBC has given him a LOT of (earned) leeway, for instance, they may want him to play more music than he does on the breakfast show etc, and also commercials. I think he's best sticking with BBC for now at least.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Moyles has just tweeted about being on air in the morning

http://twitter.com/CHRISDJMOYLES/statuses/18306845168

Top day. Silverstone, home by 4, late lunch with my folks, watched Spain win, on air tomorrow and can't wait. Bed time after James Corden..! 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...