Unofficial Mills

UM - A useful tool for radio one?

yorkieboy

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Scott looks at the site doesn't he? They talk about it an awful lot on his show! Do posts get read out on air? I think it said sometimes they did somewhere on the site?

Do you think radio one bosses look at this site? I don't know what the membership is but I know alot of big businesses pay $$$ for feedback from 'customers'.

Or is there too much anti-Fearne stuff?

a few dj's have been seen with UM on on one of there monitors in webcam pics, Aled, Scott, Beccy, TOWDS, Coxy & Greg look at the site, Moyles knows about it, Edith has mentioned it also, i would think the big R1 bosses have had a look at UM from time to time though.

:)

Is this actually proven or are we winding up Alan and I'm being a bit dim?

I think its serious, I can't quite remember the history, but it has something to do with her either 'ignoring' or 'refusing' Jono on Twitter because of comments about her show on here. Please correct me if I'm wrong

take control

I think its serious, I can't quite remember the history, but it has something to do with her either 'ignoring' or 'refusing' Jono on Twitter because of comments about her show on here. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Oh yeah that does ring a bell, did anything go off Jono?

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Yup I do seem to recall Edith "blocking" Jono on Twitter. Not much of a loss really. For him.

Anyhow, I reckon those poor researchers at Radio 1 (and TWTDS) do have to trawl through a certain amount of the crap we come up with on here, much like 'bottom feeders' *sniggers*, at the bottom of an ocean.

I'd say UM is a very useful resource for them indeed. This is why it's important to keep it all relevant, lose the text speak, and, just a suggestion, avoid the petty bickering.

Having said this, it would perhaps be nice for the Lord to grace us with his presence every now and then... HINT!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

B) SCOTT MILLS! Honestly??! The real one!???! Wow! Does he read private messages?? If I send him one, will he read it?? :woo:

Yeah it's the real mills. He does post occasionally, You'll see them if you click the link on the "Statistics" part of the profile page.

And i doubt it, you'd probably be better off sending him a email. Whether he replies or not depends on whether it's a genuine question.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk