Unofficial Mills

Twitter And Scott

Viv

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's not just celebs..... it's kind of anyone you fancy following, from your mates (to get instant updates on what they are doing), to people from work, etc., etc.

It's good for stuff on the radio, because you can instantly find out what's happening!! Or what's coming up.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Well obviously I would use it to stalk people if I had it! I have facebook and if you fancy anyone and they accept your friend request so you can stalk them, well obviously you're gunna stalk 'em (or maybe that's just me...) ;)

Because of the Radio 1 section. Why? Do you you want me to leave?:cry:

Yeah go on leave!:hahaha: i know a lot of people join who are not fans of Scott particularly but are fans of radio 1 in general. I have to keep remembering that not everyone who joins is as obsessed with Scott as some people! myself included:)

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
Yeah go on leave!:hahaha: i know a lot of people join who are not fans of Scott particularly but are fans of radio 1 in general. I have to keep remembering that not everyone who joins is as obsessed with Scott as some people! myself included:)

I would say I'm pretty obsessed with Scott.... Hehee =]

Don't leave, this site deserves a lot of members. But I do suggest becoming a fan of Scott, you will regret not LURRRVVVIIINNGGG him =]

since Scott was talking to me the other day i have gained 10 random followers who haven't left... it's all about the celebrity endorsement... and no one I know from school actually uses twitter,so its a good way to get connected...

1 of them was me :hahaha:

james_ryder.png

I've tweeted Scott and Greg couple of times but alas no reply. I'm sure they must get loads of tweets tough, so i'll just keep trying.

a lot depends on what you tweet to them & where they are/what they are doing at the time you tweet them, my best one was a re-tweet from Sir Stephen Fry i must have had over 1000 @replies & #via 's from that.

metweet.jpg

but have had them from quite a few different celeb people, i have found that the more you pester them the less likely they will reply, try & comment on something they are tweeting about themselves at that moment, i have had a few replies from Wossy by doing this even a small three tweet each-way conversation, & another with Fearne & Holly (before twitter changed the settings where any tweet sent to someone you followed was seen), quite a few others also, anyway complement them on something or give them a idea, basically just be nice to them but no so nice you sound desperate.

:)

a lot depends on what you tweet to them & where they are/what they are doing at the time you tweet them, my best one was a re-tweet from Sir Stephen Fry i must have had over 1000 @replies & #via 's from that.

metweet.jpg

but have had them from quite a few different celeb people, i have found that the more you pester them the less likely they will reply, try & comment on something they are tweeting about themselves at that moment, i have had a few replies from Wossy by doing this even a small three tweet each-way conversation, & another with Fearne & Holly (before twitter changed the settings where any tweet sent to someone you followed was seen), quite a few others also, anyway complement them on something or give them a idea, basically just be nice to them but no so nice you sound desperate.

I have only tweeted Scott and Greg once and that was just to compliment them on their respective shows. i try not to sound desperate, though one reply off them, especially Scott would be nice. I'd never pester them.