• None of the Above
    • Not Voting

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey, the Lib Dems are now leading in the polls. YouGov has them on 33%, Tories on 32% and Labour on 26% :shock:

I think that would still result in a hung parliament though.

I went to Ayr. There was a playground on the seafront but I couldn't understand what the kids were saying to me... :confused:

I completely understand where you're comin from. In my experience not a particularly great place at all. My dad's side of the family (most of my aunts/uncles, and cousins) are from there and I often don't understand a lot of what they say or have to try and block out the accent :P

Not impressed with censorship

I completely understand where you're comin from. In my experience not a particularly great place at all. My dad's side of the family (most of my aunts/uncles, and cousins) are from there and I often don't understand a lot of what they say or have to try and block out the accent :P

How rude.

Anyway, having spent an actual afternoon delivering leaflets for the Lib Dems, they really don't have a lot of money .....

1. They don't have cash in their budget to put signs on to the lamposts at the side of the road in Ayrshire, the way the Conservatives + labour do.

:-(

2. There is no actual office in AYR for the Lib Dems, where we were delivering.

Me thinks it is sad there is no big funding for this party.

One of their ideas for over 25s (unemployed) is to re-train people to work in the Wind Farm industry, because we have all this energy!!

An interesting day anyway!!

BTW, when you put a leaflet about an MP through a door, if there is no letter box, then you leave it face up on a mat (or whatever). Fascinating fact of the day!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I hate Stoke-on-Trent..... I was there to see an ex-bf, and he ran away in the middle of the date, leaving me to get a national express back to Scotland. Not a good weekend.

I don't know which is worse. Having a boyfriend in Stoke on Trent or him running away!

take control