• None of the Above
    • Not Voting

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wouldn't be the first person to think of them as BNP-Lite, wasn't that why Kilroy left and set up his own party?

Not quite - Kilroy wanted to run the UKIP and they wouldn't let him, so he set up his own party and then left it soon after.

Kilroy leaving the UKIP for being racist would be like Hitler leaving the Nazis for hating jews. Not that they have any worth or merit in today's society anyway, except with the idiots who have ruined the idea and respect of being patriotic. And those who don't understand our relationship with Europe and therefore want out of the EU.

After me commenting about the Conservatives sticking long-term unemployed people into parks to clear up litter and such like, it seems Labour have the same plans!!

So.... want an alternative to Conservs. and Labour, well, why not join the Liberal Democrats?

This I like as follows:- Under the Liberal Democrats the income tax threshold would be raised to £10,000, meaning most taxpayers would see their income tax bills cut by £700.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

After me commenting about the Conservatives sticking long-term unemployed people into parks to clear up litter and such like, it seems Labour have the same plans!!

So.... want an alternative to Conservs. and Labour, well, why not join the Liberal Democrats?

This I like as follows:- Under the Liberal Democrats the income tax threshold would be raised to £10,000, meaning most taxpayers would see their income tax bills cut by £700.

Exactly why the Tories have kept so quiet about their policies because Labour keep nicking the good ones

Exactly why the Tories have kept so quiet about their policies because Labour keep nicking the good ones

Boo hoo for them. It's not very helpful for voters. Instead they're just going to end up voting on spin.

cameron just made himself even more of a cunt in my eyes tonight. however i do have a lot of respect for nick clegg, he seems a decent guy.

i think it will be that close this year, that the lib dems may have a say in who gets in.

on the grid.

Clegg did well because he spoke into the camera, was able to promise what he wanted and didn't have to defend his party's time in government. Although I think he came across very well and won the debate, although I think the realy winner was Cameron, judging by the debate polls as nearly all of them put him ahead of Brown, which is what really matters.

Clegg did well because he spoke into the camera, was able to promise what he wanted and didn't have to defend his party's time in government.

Yeah but Cameron didn't have to defend the past 13 years either, plus the fact all of his "alternative policies offering real change" were just extremer New Labour Party policies. His comments about keeping Trident because of his view that the world is an uncertain and threatening place? So very typically paranoid and right-wing Tory drivel. God save us all if he is the next PM.

Nick Clegg did brilliantly on TV .... here are the Lib Dems plans for the youth!!

Latest NewsSpeechesPress ReleasesMedia ContactsMedia General Election AccreditationMedia Conference InformationConference NewsElection Campaign TrailElection BroadcastsNewsThe Liberal Democrat lifeboat for a lost generation: Tackling youth unemployment Thu, 10 Sep 2009

"Young people looking for a job would not go more than three months without a right of access to a place in work, training, or education, under plans unveiled by Liberal Democrat Leader, Nick Clegg.

With the recession hitting the youngest the hardest, Nick Clegg has outlined new proposals to prevent people leaving school, college and university being condemned to long-term unemployment. They include:

Introducing a new Paid Internship scheme - until the end of 2010 - with a total of 800,000 places, where young people would be able to work for up to three months with any employer, without cost to the employer. Each intern would be paid a new Training Allowance of £55 per week, with employers required to give help with CV writing and offer time off to look for a job

Funding 10,000 more university places and 50,000 more college-based Foundation Degree places this year

Fully funding adult apprenticeships to give more young people access to vocational training in the workplace and improve their skills

Introducing a new ‘90 day promise’ after three months unemployment, instead of the current 10 months, to make available a place in work, training, education or an internship

These proposals would all be paid for immediately by scrapping the pointless VAT cut now rather than in January".

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0