Unofficial Mills

6th April to 16th April 2010

Tom.

Hello all! This is the place to come to between 6:30 and 10am if you fancy a cheeky chat during The Chris Moyles Show with Scott Mills. Or if you simply want to make a comment on this week's show here's the place.

This week we have Marina off of the Diamonds (good luck everybody) as well as the usual features...

etheridge_tom.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As much as Scott's Twitter is dull now I don't do it ;) I think it's a bit ironic of Fearne to moan about boring Twitter accounts...

Pleased to see PR4L isn't just on for Thursday and is indeed on all week.

Damn i forgot scott was on early i just was about to turn the radio on. Now ive got to decide if i want to liten to greg or if i should use the iplayer. Does anyone know if the radio shows are the same as the tv shows and only on there for a week?

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.

Damn i forgot scott was on early i just was about to turn the radio on. Now ive got to decide if i want to liten to greg or if i should use the iplayer. Does anyone know if the radio shows are the same as the tv shows and only on there for a week?

They are.

I'd be thrilled not shocked if Marina said she used to listen to me! :)

It's not as if Scott is ancient like Frank Sinatra was when he once said "all the teen bobby soxers who used to scream at me are now little old ladies in surgical stockings" - though I'm sure Scott'lll have a very long successful career too, I mean. Oh yes - and it was a bit sneaky trying to get Marina to say that drinking a lot made Austin Texas better! :P

UM is a nice place

Scotts breakfast show seems alot better this time round and good to see Tulip and David involved a bit more.

Only couple of small gripes see if the opening link can last 15 minutes and use the proper closing theme for the Chris Moyles show with Scott Mills please :D

http://www.music4.com/musicservices/catalogue/410/bbc-radio-1/scott-mills-jingles.html