Unofficial Mills

Matt Smith - What do we think?

krazy_chloe

I liked him. He's got the energy to be a good Doctor. I'm interested to see where they progress. And his new companion seems like she'll be good as well.

I'm kind of tempted to try fish fingers and custard. I like them both separately, but not sure how they'd be together.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

the point of his seemingly ever lasting changing scene...

The point was that Every new Doctor has his own unique style, remember Davids first episode, where he spent ages in the Tardis's wardrobe, then rocked up in that wicked suit?

I thought it was an amazing episode, excellent start to a new era of Doctor Who. I'm loving it =D

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

The point was that Every new Doctor has his own unique style, remember Davids first episode, where he spent ages in the Tardis's wardrobe, then rocked up in that wicked suit?

Indeed, I seem to remember similar criticism of Paul McGann, Christopher Ecclestone AND David Tennant... but we only saw the actual change from Ecclestone to Tennant. He's still meant to be basically the same guy, but the quirks and traits are something each actor brings to the role (like the Allons-Y thing, I heard Tennant suggested that to the writers, they then developed it so he'd end up meeting a guy called Alonso, hence his seeming constant desire to say Allons-y Alonso, which he got the chance to in the Christmas Special on the Titanic with Kylie)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I thought it was an amazing episode, excellent start to a new era of Doctor Who. I'm loving it =D

But seriously, a BOW TIE?!? Why?!?!?!?!?!?

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

I saw Doctor Who on catch-up this morning, it was good, and I suppose Matt Smith is alright, but I miss David Tennent (Urm.. How do you spell that?)!

All is right with the world again- The doctor is back on our screens and my saturday nights are complete. Matt was awsome, and KG is one lil hottie!

Luv luv luved it

KG?

I saw Doctor Who on catch-up this morning, it was good, and I suppose Matt Smith is alright, but I miss David Tennent (Urm.. How do you spell that?)!

BREAKING NEWS: Edward is lined up to be the Doctor when Matt Smith gives up in 3 months time. John is to replace Karen Gillan (but wear a ginger wig) as the Companion...

*just a rumour, may not be true or have any grounding*

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

BREAKING NEWS: Edward is lined up to be the Doctor when Matt Smith gives up in 3 months time. John is to replace Karen Gillan (but wear a ginger wig) as the Companion...

*just a rumour, may not be true or have any grounding*

Edward who?

But it is DEFO true ;) ?