Unofficial Mills

My new favourite thing

Bumble_85

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Hewoodz, Scott Mills Is ma favourite thing! So, for my German hw, I'm using him as ma hero, so can yhoo nice people give me some info on him?

Personality, Age, Date of birth, nd stuff lyk tht?

Itts in 4 2moz, so huz upp plz!!!

Ty xx

Do you listen to him regularly? Because I swear last year he had a girlfriend? And only today have I found out about him... being gay? (I don't have anything against that - I was just wondering).

Yeah he's gay he just keeps private life well private and can confuse people on his show with certain things he says but it's always tongue in cheek so don't take it to seriously!. I know he had a boyfriend last year because i read it in an interview and in his column in gaytime magazine don't know if they're still together because like i said he is very private which is fair enough. His flatmate had a girlfriend but i think they've split up.

Yeah he's gay he just keeps private life well private and can confuse people on his show with certain things he says but it's always tongue in cheek so don't take it to seriously!. I know he had a boyfriend last year because i read it in an interview and in his column in gaytime magazine don't know if they're still together because like i said he is very private which is fair enough. His flatmate had a girlfriend but i think they've split up.
Sorry went to edit it and ended up replying to my own post sorry!

He has his own column in a magazine?? I am going to buy Gaytime Magazine now. Joke.... Maybe...

Wait, you was reading that? Woooow...

Someone had taken a pic of his column in gaytime magazine and posted it on here it was quite difficult to read so you have to look closely it was jut before christmas.

So yhoo say ;) ;)

Wow yhoo tlk lyke my sis do on MSN xD xD

Believe mee, on fb nd msn I tlk waaay more lyk tht ;)

On sum of ma posts yhoo will see I use basically no txt spk wt-so-eva ;) Nd even on this post I'm not doing itt an awful lot!!

I try reeaaally hard not 2 on here, but itts sorta a habit ;) ;)

one for some of the older members...

NOT ANOTHER EVAAAAAAA!

I dnt get it :/ Huh?? Lol (am I not allowed to say lol either?)

I dnt get it :/ Huh?? Lol (am I not allowed to say lol either?)

You seem confused.. Bless :P Check the rules if you're wondering: http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/showthread.php?t=2303 :)

Sidenote: Took me ages to find that link, yet it was sitting just next to the reply box.. *sigh*

one for some of the older members...

NOT ANOTHER EVAAAAAAA!

I'm old (compared to others), but not that old :(

samozzy.png