Unofficial Mills

Vote For Your Female Radio Personality!!

Viv

'Glamour' mag are looking to get people to vote for their favourite female Radio Personality..

Awards will be on June 8th, 2010, and you could win actual tickets to the event in London, just by voting!!

Vote on-line at: www.glamour.com, or alternatively, buy the mag, fill in the handy paper form in the middle of the magazine, and send it off.

The choices are:-

* Annie Mac, Radio 1

* Cerys Matthews, 6 Music

* Edith Bowman, R1

* Emma Bunton, Heart

* Fearne Cotton, R1

* Jo Whiley, R1

* Lauren Laverne, 6 Music

* Lisa Snowdon, Capital

* Myleene Class, Classic FM

* Sara Cox, R1.

** There is also a little section, where you can nominate someone for special efforts in someway, so why not nominate Mr Scott Mills for his efforts during this particular week ** :hahaha:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Hmm no 5live's Rachael 'The Hodge' Hodges on there?

She's a bit of a late night slot legend (G'mornin), has her own Facebook Groups aside from the ones based around Richard Bacon's former show and Listening to Livesey even though she's not the title person on each show (she's technically the newsreader), she pretty much makes the shows in the same way Chappers and Laura made Mills' shows back in the day.

Outta those options I would have to go for one of the 6music girls, probably Cerys Matthews.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

The way I see it, if she was really that good, she would have lasted a lot longer on the Breakfast Show slot... meh.

Weirdly I'm listening to Fearne now and actually starting to come around to liking it, but out of the Radio1 choices in that list I would vote for Edith.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...