Unofficial Mills

New voiceovers on the way?

Jono

The Chart Show trail uses a voiceover that sounds quite Heart-esque at the end. Matt Edmondson also hit a button this morning accidentally that sounded like a new style of imagery for Radio 1. Anyone think there's going to be some new voiceovers and jingles before the Big Weekend in May?

I think they're changing the whole production sound of Radio 1, so it wouldn't surprise me! 1tros are slowly dying out, as well as personalised beds (they're all pretty generic) and of course the new chart imaging (promos as well as the actual show imaging) - so a new station sound soon wouldn't be a huge surprise

Does anyone have any clips at all? I would be grateful for them. Also, would anyone like a Newsbeat 5.45/12.45 outro? I have a good clean copy of it.

Latest additions:

- Full Imaging Beds package (2009-2010)

- 2009 re-voice by Music4 (DRY+WET IDs, chart numbers 1-40)

- BBC Top Gear - Backing beds used in programs

Does anyone have any clips at all? I would be grateful for them. Also, would anyone like a Newsbeat 5.45/12.45 outro? I have a good clean copy of it.

Yes please!

and i thought 1tros were coming back, they've been slowly going for a while, but moyles played a load today.

etheridge_tom.png

OK, here it is. Ignore the fact it says '2008 OUTRO', just a mistake I made. It is the 2009/10 outro. Does anyone have any other 2009/10 Newsbeat tracks or any new voiceover clips?

2008 OUTRO.mp3

Latest additions:

The last lot of 1tros on the Music4 site are from November 2009. I may ask my other jingle contact for more info

Latest additions:

I notice the jingle this morning said 'Radio 1' as opposed to 'BBC Radio 1' just like the olden days. I wonder.

'Digital. FM. Online. Radio 1'

It did almost sound like something off of the early 00s. Maybe the INMWT/1Xtra voiceover will play more of a role.

If they introduce a new female voice, it won't be until around October, as Holly will have had her 2 years up.

Latest additions:

• 2 weeks later...