Unofficial Mills

Dev in for Greg

Dave1

I think, after listening to Matt on earlies this week, he'd be much better than Dev covering Greg's/Scott's shows in future.

It would make sense to put Matt on when Scott has a holiday (or if chris is on holiday) - because then you're not moving around as many shows.

Hopefully this will happen. Dev is just awful.

I've not minded Dev this week, found him a lot better than when he was in for Scott. I expect him to improve over the next year or so, as Greg did in the early slot. Nihal improved hugely over time from his early R1 days as well.

I have to agree. Maybe we're biased because we're Scott fans but Dev works SO much better at 1pm than 4pm. I think with drive time you expect more from a DJ whereas the lunchtime show works better for new DJs like Dev.

Matt works well on early breakfast. Dev works well in for Greg. Grimmy doesn't do too badly when Fearne is off. It's just a shame Sara Cox isn't around to fill in for Scott.

Matt works well on early breakfast. Dev works well in for Greg. Grimmy doesn't do too badly when Fearne is off. It's just a shame Sara Cox isn't around to fill in for Scott.

Dev fill in - Matt

Moyles fill in - Scott

Fearne fill in - Grimmy (with Edith covering his show)

Greg fill in - Dev

Scott fill in - Greg?

I know it won't happen but I personally would do a bit of a shift around like when Moyles is off. Greg on Scott's show, Dev on Greg's show and Matt on Dev's. As it stands I imagine it will be Dev in for Scott.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Ok maybe Dev does deserve a chance on early breakfast to build up his broadcasting skills, but please dont use him for daytime cover. Why not try and get someone like JK and Joel to return.?

And stick Edith on brekfast while they're at it. As much as I like JK and Joel and believe they went far too early, they can't go re-employing DJ's they scked years ago. Radio 1 is about new, fresh and exciting talent, not recling former employees.

ChrisHewgill.jpg