Unofficial Mills

Wank Off With The Surgery !!

Viv

Please don't get mad at this title, Jono, because I've actually got tears running down my face (laughter). :hahaha::hahaha:

The Surgery on March 7th 2010 will be all about masturbation. All respect to radio 1 for having the bottle to put this one out there!!!

Be there or be square. :P

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All respect to radio 1 for having the bottle to put this one out there!!!

A la Makosi off of Big Brother??? :P

Que hilarious jokes about the subject, and suitable songs to have on the playlist (I think i'm turning japanese- the vapors, for one. and air hostess by busted which features the line "i messed my pants when we flew over france"

etheridge_tom.png

"Hi, Aled; loving the show. Have you got any good masturbation tips? I think I do a pretty good job so far but I really wanna get a technique going. I hear that if you use your left hand, it's limper and therefore more realistic. Is that true? And if you sit on it for a bit, it feels like a 9 year old girl? Just want to perfect my routine for maximum pleasure. Thanks, Al..."

Somehow I don't think this is dragging for two hours.

I don't why you always persist in having to bring everything down..... I'm assuming there are people who actually don't know what to do, or think they should feel guilty, etc., etc. - there are a lot of bizarre myths out there, after all. One is that you go blind if you do it too often!!

The Surgery clears all this kind of crap up. Takes any subject, and ensures you learn something.

Making a fool of a subject says more about YOU really.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0