Unofficial Mills

Fearne Cotton: Single or Broody?

James R

2 Articles have appeared online stating 2 different stories on the same subject. RTE.ie posted 1st saying she was broody according to tje Mirror and yet the Daily Star then post a few hours later saying she is single :confused:

Do the papers even no the truth??

Fearne Cotton is happy being single

Television presenter Fearne Cotton has said that that she is having the time of her life being single.

According to The Mirror, she said: "It makes me so angry."

"Everyone asks why I haven't got a boyfriend - well don't worry about it, it's not ruining my life or anything."

Advertisement

"If anyone is listening, I'm having the time of my life at the moment."

"You should only settle down with someone if you really connect with him. Being in love is amazing, it's one of the best parts of life."

"That's why we're here - to fall in love. So the idea you hit 30 and - suddenly grab the nearest man is utter c**p. You would miss your proper chance - how annoying."

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2010/0222/cottonf.html

FEARNE Cotton may be one of the busiest gals in showbiz, but she’s still very broody.

<style> #bodycopy a { font-size: 12px; } </style>

The Radio 1 DJ, 28, recently spent a whopping £1.3million on a fancy Notting Hill home and is planning to turn one of the rooms into a nursery. <!--[-->

<!--[-->

A source said: “Fearne is keen to start a family with boyfriend Jesse Jenkins, but she has no plans to slow her career down.â€

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/123346/Fearne-Cotton-wants-family/

james_ryder.png