Unofficial Mills

Announcement on 24th February 2010

James R

I think part of the allure is going elsewhere. I'd be fed up if it came to Norwich - all those people from school you'd keep bumping into, going to a park down the road that you've been to numerous times, etc. If you don't think it's worth travelling for (and you have the cash!) you can't be that devoted :P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if you can't afford the cost of travelling, and BW is the only festival you'd be able to go to this year? I'd happily have it land on my doorstep, as theres no way in hell that I could get to Wales. Theres devotion, then there is living within your means.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

what if you can't afford the cost of travelling, and BW is the only festival you'd be able to go to this year? I'd happily have it land on my doorstep, as theres no way in hell that I could get to Wales. Theres devotion, then there is living within your means.

Fair point Nik.

I got to say I hope none of the Bangor hardcore get tickets to Big Weekend. Radio 1 will have a nightmare weekend if they do, as a person who has seen first hand what they can do when there football team won the Welsh Cup two years ago they are not the kindest people in the world

Good job they WON then eh?!! :shock: