Unofficial Mills

Announcement on 24th February 2010

James R

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aled said on his twitter there's snow on the train window,no snow in bangor,just looked at the webcam,unless he was in cardiff changing trains,tons of snow in the south

There's snow on the ground in the West and South Midlands bordering onto Wales, and it's just started snowing again in Staffordshire.

They could be en route to Wales .. :o

WHOS YOUR RELIABLE SOURSE ?

WHERE'S YOUR DICTIONARY?

I guess It'll be another year when I have no hope of going. Ahh well, I'm used to the sheer disappointment now, the sheer disappointment that I help fund, being a license fee payer....

GIVE ME TICKETS OR I SUE!

sorry... was the cherry vodka talking.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

You all doubted me :(

You seem to be a bit depressed today? Just to explain, I realised too late (like, yesterday after my bet on yorkshire) that there was an article hinting to Bangor. Considering the newspapers were quite right last year, one could well be quite certain it would be Bangor. I just would have liked it to go to Yorkshire, and I still think North Wales isn't a natural location to host such an event...in the middle of nowhere...

unique...

I just would have liked it to go to Yorkshire, and I still think North Wales isn't a natural location to host such an event...in the middle of nowhere...

It's not Outer Mongolia you know... it's only an hour away from Manchester and Liverpool. And I'll have you know that Wrexham hosted a Children In Need concert 2 years running that was broadcast on BBC1. So there. :P

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...