Unofficial Mills

Eastenders live episode

pity this didn't happen to Walford

<object sap="object" height="265" width="320">

<embed sap="flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4R8lAjVzj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="265" width="320"></object>

:hahaha:

If I was a fan, I'd almost feel cheated that neither the bunker-buster or nuke option happened... I mean they did promote it somewhere as having an 'explosive' ending, did they not? :D

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it did have an explosive ending... I mean, Bradley fell off a roof and died, then Stacey, whose fault it was that he was on the roof, confessed.

Did he definately die though? Probably, but not conclusively. I think. Okay, 24 hours on and I've mostly forgotten it. hehe.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Did he definately die though? Probably, but not conclusively. I think. Okay, 24 hours on and I've mostly forgotten it. hehe.

Well, in an interview on 5Live he says his character has a suicide moment and jumps off a roof to his death.... so yeah. Read from that what you will.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Er, yes.... he attacked her, and she's gone round to the pub looking for revenge!! Still don't know why on Earth I didn't think of her in the first place.

God, she's gonna wind up having a baby in prison now... it's just so very sad :-(

She's not going to get arrested from what I understand, as they believe Bradley did it...

etheridge_tom.png

I thought it was very good. There were a few noticeable hiccups but they were bound to happen with a live broadcast. All in all I think they did a pretty good job and delivered one of the best episodes in years.

Well, despite already being proved wrong Viv, and despite the fact that your post is obviously intended to patronise me, I shall say that a fall from that height is survivable. And please don't talk down to me, I feel it's rather unnecessary, and ironic coming from you.

*angry frown*

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

anybody notice when Bradley was supposedly lying dead on the ground after falling from the roof one of his fingers moved? :?:

I noticed that - I thought, ohh so he is still alive even if its slightly.

Then he was turned over by Stacey I think, removing any chance he had of survival.

Y4Ar5.png

Well, despite already being proved wrong Viv, and despite the fact that your post is obviously intended to patronise me, I shall say that a fall from that height is survivable. And please don't talk down to me, I feel it's rather unnecessary, and ironic coming from you.

*angry frown*

Sorry... I was a bit over the top... I was just angry at your post!! He is dead though... I mean, he was in the morgue at the hospital!! :hahaha:

You know, I do fully support you, Nik B, and sincerely hope you do get better.

I don't like that creepy new friend of Stacey's who is obsessed by her.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0