Unofficial Mills

Calvin disses Scott!

KingTutsWWH

Potential feud? "Scott Mills has always been short on material, but reading out twitter posts -get this man Harry Hill's bumper joke book to improve his chat" Calvin Harris on Twitter about 2 hours ago.

I've already challenged him to a duel. Well and truly slapped him round the face with my one leather glove.

Like his new song though.

Anyone else going to stick up for Scott?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Must be looking for more followers and free advertising from Scott's followers who are outraged haha

Found another one dissing our fave DJ

calvinharrisRadio 1 has the finest selection of DJs on the planet, if they brought back Mark & Lard instead of Scott Mills it would be unbeatable

Is this guy for real?

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

How amusing. Do you think it's actually Calvin? I may have stirred things up by joking a feud is on our hands. I think he might be a fake too, surely?

He says he likes Scott really so methinks it's just a loveable feud. Kind of killed the excitement !

How amusing. Do you think it's actually Calvin? I may have stirred things up by joking a feud is on our hands. I think he might be a fake too, surely?

He says he likes Scott really so methinks it's just a loveable feud. Kind of killed the excitement !

Yeah I know he retracted it quickly and said he likes him! Think it's coz he must have got lotza abuse for it? I know I sent him a few choice words :D

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Yeah, he really doesn't respond well to criticism at all, every time someone slags him off he moans about it for ages on Twitter/MySpace. He's currently moaning about how NME didn't invite him to their awards even though he actually won one, or something like that.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...