Unofficial Mills

Casual House Clothing

Jono

Do you have some?

I tend to wear the same clothing at home and out and about because you never know when you'll have to rush out. But occasionally I'll wear a black hoody and slippers and stuff that I'd not be seen dead out and about in!

Yeah, I tend to wear the same thing I'd go out wearing, but sometimes I'd have just put my PJs on and my dad has to go to work to turn off an alarm at 12 in the morning because he has to fix a door, and so I quickly just put a jacket on. So I end up walking around the school with my PJs on, eating whatever is in the staff kitchen, and taking some sodas from the machine. Sometimes if I do have like five minutes, I just put whatever I was wearing back on.

I tend to wear jeans and a t-shirt that I would go out in, then a hoody or whatever that I might not want to go out in but that's warm and comfy. Sometimes I wear casual 'cargo pants' as they call them in the US, especially if I'm napping during the day, although I can sleep fine in jeans. I do have more clothes in my parents' house that I wouldn't really go out in public in, whereas apart from my pyjamas, I don't have clothes in my uni house that I wouldn't go out in. I've got a really warm fluffy hoody here that I probably wouldn't wear out in public but it's nice to wear round the house.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I have a hierachy for my cloths. At the top is my fav stuff like jeans and some good tees, then I have casual stuff that I'm more likely to wear if I'm not going out but won't change if I do decide to go out, next is lounge cloths which I wear only at home and at the very bottom is the PJ t-shirts which I only wear to sleep in. Over time each item of clothing makes its way down the hierachy.

I also have a seperate hieracy for schoolwear based on comfort of trouses and whether there are any rips or frays and shirts based on size, colour and button style.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

I have comfy house clothes that I wouldn't be seen out in! Only problem is when someone comes to the door! My current outfit is PJ Bottoms & a JLS Hoodie (Black with Pink writing on) I bought it for a laugh for my friends X Factor Final Party. I would never were it in public but it is sooooo cosy I wear it round the house all the time now! haha

glitzy.jpg

I have comfy house clothes that I wouldn't be seen out in! Only problem is when someone comes to the door! My current outfit is PJ Bottoms & a JLS Hoodie (Black with Pink writing on) I bought it for a laugh for my friends X Factor Final Party. I would never were it in public but it is sooooo cosy I wear it round the house all the time now! haha

There's a shop round here selling "I <3 JLS" t-shirts, £15, and you get a free postcard signed by the band!! Not knowing anything about them except they are local and were on X-Factor, I haven't taken up that deal myself.

I do like to lounge around in my pyjamas but it is awkward when the postman comes. In Nottingham, the landlady seems quite indignant if she comes round at 8am and we're not all up and dressed.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

When I was at uni, I just wore the same clothes all the time, but now I come home from work and have to change anyway, I'd probably put on baggy jeans and a comfy cardi or hoody if I know i'll just be in the house all evening. They are acceptable to wear out though if i need to pop to the shops or something!

caitlynmac.png