• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i failed all my exams and have neen crying for the past hour

i will never be a doctor

Ohh Danni, never say never, your young dont let this one small hiccup get in the way of your dream, is not possible to re-take the exams...honestly dont get upset, 'what ever will be, will be'

Im one of those people who think that there lives are mapped out if its meant to be then it will happen........dont worry!!!! x x

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves

Ohh Danni, never say never, your young dont let this one small hiccup get in the way of your dream, is not possible to re-take the exams...honestly dont get upset, 'what ever will be, will be'

Im one of those people who think that there lives are mapped out if its meant to be then it will happen........dont worry!!!! x x

i get one chance to retake if i want to go to med school and i doubt i could boost it up THAT much i mean i found it so hard. i dont fin dthe work hard i just dont understand the questions when its on paper

thanks

Kitty <3

i dont fin dthe work hard i just dont understand the questions when its on paper

Is there no other way of becoming a Doctor...??

I alsway wanted to be a nursery nurse but didnt want to have to go to college for two years, as like you im fine in practice but theory is another matter...

So I got a job in a nursery and did my trainning on site...it took a bit longer but was worth it the day I got my dream job as a nursery manager!!

i dont fin dthe work hard i just dont understand the questions when its on paper

Is there no other way of becoming a Doctor...??

I always wanted to be a nursery nurse but didnt want to have to go to college for two years, as like you im fine in practice but theory is another matter...

So I got a job in a nursery and did my trainning on site...it took a bit longer but was worth it the day I got the job as a nursery manager!!

my chemistry teacher just told me to rethink my career cos i'll never be a doctor

Your chem teacher doesn't know jack!! 8) My mates teacher told her she was thick (and while this is partly true), and now she's halfway to being a media executive (or something like that anyway hehe) :hahaha:

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

It always tastes that much sweeter when it's a teacher you prove wrong haha

Oh yeah 8) though I wouldn't know myself, I've not had that pleasure for a few years - I left school about 2 years ago :hahaha:

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

i failed all my exams and have neen crying for the past hour

i will never be a doctor

Aww :( I messed up half my AS levels, didn't quite fail them but close. I worked like crazy in my A2 year and just got the grades I needed in the end.

Medicine is hard, but if you really want to do it, you should ignore what your teachers say and keep going.

I saw my dissertation tutor today and he blew apart all my ideas and didn't really give me any guidance about where to go now, so that's just great. Today is one of those days when I'm doubting whether I want to be doing this degree, or anything, really. I've got lots of work to do, but I can't bring myself to do any of it.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'