dstrkzn

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reports:

The Big Brother 8 Contestants are in hiding ahead of wednesdays opening show. All 14 housemates are in Normandy, France. It seems they are under 24 hour supervision.

Davina McCall has signed a £1Million deal to present this Years BB, that is double her usual salary and this year she will also be presenting the new version of Big Brothers Big Brain.

Also ITV are playing out the Soap awards when BB Premieres so goto digitalspy and find out who wins and watch bb instead :)

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Also ITV are playing out the Soap awards when BB Premieres so goto digitalspy and find out who wins and watch bb instead :)

When did the Soap Awards ever become an essential part of some people's life?

Ooooh, I don't think I'd like that much! Gonna be good viewing tho watching them decide where to sleep!! I am so glad I am off work on Thursday! I will be watching the live stuff all night!! lol

It is bizarre that the Oven is in the bedroom tho!!! Cooking smells are gonna be a nightmare for their clothes and things!!

glitzy.jpg

It's all getting a bit exciting now :) Just 2 days to go! woo hoo!

Did you see on www.bigbrothersite.co.uk that there is probably going to be either an eviction or a new person going in on Friday?

Apparently there is also a "Hot Spot" in the lounge where the housemates may be made to stand and nominate in front of the group! Evil but genius!!!! *loves it*

glitzy.jpg

i love suprise evictions! there will definetly be at least 1 person going in through the online application thing :)

Im liking the hot spot idea! i love the little secret missions! so like if there was a hot spot thing then you could use a secret mission to allow someone to save there friend by nominating them in the hotspot causing friction lol

Hey :) It did seem that the voting would be free but thats not the case, prices have dropped from 50p to 25p with 10p going to charity, the rest will go on admin fees so there will be no profit from the votes, Text voting will not happen.

"It has halved the cost of taking part in the eviction process to 25p per call, with 15p spent on administration fees and the rest going to charity."

So what are yous thinking about the Big Sister rumours?

Digital Spy says:

All twelve of the contestants entering the house tonight will be female, according to The Mirror.

The shock launch night twist will set the tone for a more light-hearted series in the wake of the controversial celebrity version earlier this year.

"It'll be a brilliant opening," a source told the newspaper. "The girls will all be arriving one by one and wondering where the boys are. It will slowly dawn on them that there aren't any."

One male - rumoured to be Oldham Athletic striker Chris Hall - will be added in a special live show on Friday night. "We aim to put a hunk in first, not a geek or a gay, so the girls will get to flirt and fight over him," explained the source.

After a few weeks, several girls will be evicted en-masse and a gang of lads will be ushered in. The insider added: "It is almost as if the show will start all over again further down the line. This ensures the series is kept fresh."