How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive had an awful day...had a headache for 65 hours now..and finally today my mum had the sense to take me to the docs..so now i have 5 lots of medication to take...fun fun fun

Then maybe you shouln't be here staring at the computer screen. Sit in a dark room or something

take control

Seriously though, unless you have one of then screen blocker things staring at computer screens wont help your headache. Keep drinking as well

Yeh we have a screen blocker around here in the house somewhere...yep im on my 3rd bottle of water this evening...

twitter.com/emgreatorex

my days getting from bad to worse..my laptops just died on me the chargers broken although i have a full battery at the moment,2 of the 4 usb ports have broken and my mouse and keyboard are all stiff..... so im having to use my dads comp which doesnt work as good either...it wont let me download msn!! so im stuck with e-messenger until i get a new comp which will be like in 2 years time cos i only have £30 and i have to save up for a new comp how stupid...i mean ive only had the laptop for a year so do u guys reckon ill be able to take it back??

oh and guess what i might not be able to listen to nemones last show im hopeing my battery will last the whole show...oh and also my itunes is on my laptop and ive lost the cd which i used to install i so i wont be able to install it onto here...

I also need to warn you guys that my dads keyboard is kinda broken and some of my words might come out as text talk for the moment..but it seems to be working fine at the moment...:D

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ha ha, rudeness.

Yes, laptops are awful to get repaired. It's often cheaper to get a new one if it needs a serious repair.

well ive just been down to PC world and we have to send it away to repaired under warrenty however ive worked out that in 20 weeks i can get a new comp!

EDIT:just been back to PC world cos they wont send it to be repaired under warrenty now...so now I have to pay for the repair :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex