How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well this girl i am trying to pull is taking longer than the carlos tevez saga, just the fact that we are busy so there is a dry patch then we see each other again (only on weekends so far becuase of where we are at that time). last weekend were good signs but i am going to have to smash the ice properly next time i think, maybe take her out somewhere but where? bloody relationships!!1 i forget how hard i find it, she is worth it though.

in other news i can already smell september outside, and with it the smell of cleaning products and bleach coming from my old school. that horrific back to school smell when the place gets a once a year clean, and you know it's a long way off until christmas. awful memories.

and whoever made that advert with the kids getting up at 5am to get back to school needs shooting, thats not what it's like at all.

on the grid.

Today has been awful, went to meadowhall & someone stole my purse which had £400 cash(it was on its way to the bank)and my bank card with my wages in, boots card and everything, so we went to report it and found that it had been dropped by the silly b*stard in sheer panic and someone had handed it in, so I got it back, but my god scary moment, and they took my topup card-random, which is now no use cos I got a new phone today, Nokia 6288 in black and I love it :) but, its on contract with 3 so I have to get used to that. Was supposed to be going out with work tonight but I got back late and havent even had dinner yet..

Im working tommorow so that should be fun :)

How lucky were you that is the main reason I never carry that much cash on me. Nice to that someone handed it in as well bet that was a relief.

Anyway i have resolved never to drink again as I feel rotten, on a better my dvd box set of heroes has arrived so i've got that to look forward to :D

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Today went extremely slowly for some reason. I seem to have come out of school with a lot more work than id hoped tonight, so i should crack on with that.

Ive been feeling quite run down lately, and im putting it down to lack of sleep. So ive just gotten into bed, and am hopefully going to get an early night once ive did at least some schoolwork.

Had a Reaaaaaaaally busy day at work, turns out 3 out of 40 students have changed their mind about their studies although still got a headache of trying to find temporary and permanant accommodation for around 25ish at the moment :|

Cant see my desk either at the moment for exams everywhere :(

Had a Reaaaaaaaally busy day at work, turns out 3 out of 40 students have changed their mind about their studies although still got a headache of trying to find temporary and permanant accommodation for around 25ish at the moment :|

Cant see my desk either at the moment for exams everywhere :(

Ah the joys of registration week I suppose. You could always put them in tents in the car park it could be like a student refugee camp, maybe i've had to much coffee this morning :*

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

There's no bloody sheets on my bloody bed and I'm too weak to do the duvet. A night in the spare room, I reckon.

Ive been sleeping in the spare room for weeks and its so bloody cold in there cos theres a vent, its cos I dont have a blind in my room at the moment and dont want any people looking in, cos ill just get paranoid especially as theres a huge light at the bottom of our garden which is on a sensor, so when a cat runs past it go's on and its really bright.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Judging by this particular thread I can tell a blog feature would be popular. So we've only gone and bloody installed one! So point your browsers here to give it a go. Whilst this feature is running this thread will be locked.