Emma

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arctic Monkeys on the 9th April!

Nice one managing to get Arctic Monkeys tickets.

My tickets for The Rakes are waiting to be collected - they neglected to inform me that they weren't actually going to post them, so I thought they'd got lost in the post, but I'm going to that on Monday night. I might try and see a small gig or two while I'm at home at Easter, then it's Maximo Park and Art Brut coming up in late April when I'm back here.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

so far this year ive seen klaxons, killers, james morrison, mika and kaiser chiefs.

am going to see razorlight, paolo nutini and westlife in april. maximo park, klaxons in may. g4 in June. T in the park in July.

I was liking your taste in music.... until westlife?! random!

My Friends got tickets for Leeds fest and said I could go with her, but the 23rd is results day and Ill be staying in Harrogate with my other friends who arent going. Then, im going away for the rest of the days.

But, ive said to her im going next year and we're camping.

Ive also asked her to go to The Radio1 tent and declare that her good friend is a Scott Mills Geek and try and blag some autographs :P

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Take That! I'm so jelous. I went last year but my sister didn't manage to get them this time around :(

I didn't get them myself either but I did a deal with a friend that I work with that we would both try for 4 so he managed to get me two :D sooooo chuffed!!!

Jason Donavan?! Shouldnt he be dead?!

How very dare you!!!! ;) He's coming to your town! I am going to see him at the Armadillo :)

glitzy.jpg