Unofficial Mills

having sex in a movie theater

phoenix

I worked at a movie theater for a year and a half. I was an usher, and us ushers basically cleaned the theater all day. Sweeping up popcorn, which gets into absolutely every place imaginable and NEVER goes away, and that kind of thing. I took tickets occasionally.

We heard that people had sex in the theaters and the managers threw them out. Sometimes the people even did it during the movie when there were other people in the theater. I was never there on the days that it happened but I heard about it. I was there once when one of the other ushers caught people having oral sex.

Would you have sex in a movie theater? Have you done anything sexual in a movie theater?

If you do, please dont forget that the projectionist can see everything in a theater. No one can hide from them. They are usually confined to the projection room, but they can report it to the managers.

Watch out, movie theater sex maniacs.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

No I haven't ever done this.

I thought this topic was gonna be spam at first though :-p

I know people who have done these things, including in the front row during the movie, and I think it's not very nice and it's something I'd rather not have to worry about while watching my film. Not that I actually go to the cinema often anyway.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'