Unofficial Mills

What are you watching/listening to at this moment?

Emma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now listening to Scott. When Colin was on I was in my backyard going through my bag of minidiscs, found some old Mark & Lard stuff in there n all! Thought id lost that! Some old Judge Jules shows. Ya know, it was the time when I didn't soundrecord on a PC...

on the grid.

Mark & Lard from 2001. I cant belive how cool this is! hearing how Radio 1 was back then, wish they would put their jingles and newbeds to how they used to be. The ones today sound crap compared to them.

Might upload them someday for you...

Edit: The Full shows that it.

on the grid.

Mark & Lard from 2001. I cant belive how cool this is! hearing how Radio 1 was back then, wish they would put their jingles and newbeds to how they used to be. The ones today sound crap compared to them.

Might upload them someday for you...

Edit: The Full shows that it.

As i was saying. ' Bonkers '

I rest my case Downcount.

bulls**t, i am not. I could of downloaded these ages ago. But i couldnt be arsed. These are new to me, and it's interesting to hear the music from back then too. Better than Radio 1 is today (not a stab at mills or moyles cos we had them back then as well).

on the grid.

As i was saying. ' Bonkers '

I rest my case Downcount.

Hold on how can I be. Mark and Lards seperate shows have been on for ages, yet I dont listen to them. I couldn't tell you anything about them now. Only Marks ocassional book, and the odd interview on 5live.

So thats rubbish. And it's like listening to old Moyles shows from 01' here. The way R1 i put together is way better, they need to get back to this. The old newsbeat beds n that. You dont notice at the time, but when you listen back you realise...

Also, people go on and on about big brother all of the time. Those should be classed as mad who stop in on good, nice, sunny days and watch it live on e4, just people sitting around doing jack s**t. How come no-one realises that?

on the grid.

Well I think you'll all be V. Happy to know that Iam listening to the Monday 08th August 2005 show of Scott Mills.

Kinga

X

EDIT

DemonHorse wrote:

Not really the place for the second bit about the idea.... use another thread or start one