The Football Season 2006/07

DC

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leeds have finally shown Ricketts the door! He's gone to Southend on a free. I think we shoud have something this season on here to make it a bit more fun. I'm thinking maybe a table for members based on predictions of the premiership results that weekend? Would anyone be up for that?

take control

heskey is on and off i think. he was good for brum last year. but he seems to think he can get back into the england team, or so i have heard. and if owen and rooney are fit and on form (which they mostly are... well) and the likes of defoe, bent, crouch, and i would like to see fowler there for a while. then he dosent stand much of a chance.

on the grid.

a west brom keeper i have heard...

he cant be that good if he couldn't stop them getting relegated.

allan smith should be back soon too i heard from a freind earlier. one of the few points of man u i like, shame he got hurt the way he did i would of considered him for the world cup with the striker madness.

on the grid.

He is a class keeper though, too good for West Brom. He wears his shorts back to front for good luck. I think Fergie is waiting to see what happens with this Italian footbal scandal before any moves are made in the transfer market. Apparently, he has dropped his interest in Carrick because Spurs were holding out for £20 million(no chance!) and is now after Gattusso and Pirlo if A.C. Milan get demoted to Serie B. I actually think there is more chance of hell freezing over.

Mafroafro.png

MY gaming blog, read it: http://hegotgames.blogspot.com

So what is going to happen with the Italian teams, was there not meant to be something released yesterday or Monday, and still nothing. Winning the WC must have calmed down the match fixing thing.

Good question. I'm on the answer....

take control

And there's still no verdict! Loads of big name clubs around the world want to know the verdicts though, because if some of the big name italian teams are relegated then there biggest stars are almost likely to want to move other top flight clubs

take control

So, any good gossip coming out of your clubs at the moment? There isn't much happening at Leeds at the moment, other than Hayden Foxe on trail and signing Brighton defender Seb Carole. Oh and we sold Simon Walton to Charlton

take control

signing Brighton defender Seb Carole

I don't think Brighton have many decent players left... :biggrin: My local team has always been Crystal Palace, so I'm not a huge Brighton fan. Also one of Brighton's current players was in my maths class in year 9, and apparently he's about the best they've got :-?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Brighton is a crap team, their stadium is tiny and all the boys in my school who supported them gave up on them.

But I used to go and watch Palace with my dad quite a lot, saw Ashley Cole play a number of times when he was on loan from Arsenal :)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'