Unofficial Mills

Emos - Even Brandon Flowers hates them

Jono

Emos annoy me, with their daft fringes etc. I hate Fallout Boy because I despise that idiots ridiculous emo voice, you can't understand a word he says, has anyone seen the brilliant parody videos on youtube? The first time I heard Panic! At the Disco I thought they were a joke band like the Darkness. Also, I hate emo song titles, why the hell do they have to be about two paragraphs long? No need!

Fall Out Boy album tracklist:

1 Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued

2 Of All The Gin Joints In All The World

3 Dance, Dance

4 Sugar, We're Goin Down

5 Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner

6 I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth

7 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)

8 Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year

9 Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends

10 I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written

11 A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me'

12 Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Going)

13 XO

Panic! At the Disco are almost as bad. Leave it out!!!

Mafroafro.png

MY gaming blog, read it: http://hegotgames.blogspot.com

• 1 year later...

What I dislike about emos here is that they feel they're inferior. They have to sit outside The Forum in Norwich. No one else can as they're too busy playing with their latest magic tricks or playing with fire or something. It's a public library for goodness sake. And then when the weather gets nice, a few will come to the gardens in the city and sit around and do the same there. Word gets around that's where the cool emos are and by the middle of the day you'll find it's been swamped by them.

They had no consideration for those having a peaceful lunch or those just wanting to laze about in the sun. They'll walk around topless with their long coats on and just irritate the hell out of me.

Emo kids would always come and just mope outside the entrance to my halls. I never got why because the only view they get from there is the boards surrounding the car park of the theatre. People (not me!) would occasionally throw water filled condoms at them from the kitchen windows. It was quite funny...

I have no problems with emos. And i totally love Brandon Flowers but dragging up a 2 year old thread to announce your an emo irritates me. Your not self obsessed but you thought we would care about you in your first thread :| Nah.

Edit : 12,808 Views... Someones linking to this big time.

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Emotips.com where you can get advice on all things emo:

Which black nail varnish won't chip - we test 50 of the leading brands

Snakebite and black. Are there any other drinks?

Is there such a thing as too skinny if you're an emo?

Sometimes here, sometimes not.