• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

What's your preferred method of listening to radio?

What's your main method of listening to radio?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What's your main method of listening to radio?

• FM Radio/MW Radio
    • DAB Radio
    • Television
    • Website
    • Phone App
    • Smart Speaker
    • Podcasts
    • Listen Again
    • Other

Since Unofficial Mills first started - before Listen Again even if existed as a feature - radio has certainly evolved. I'm curious to know your go-to method for listening to radio.

11 hours ago, Jono said:

Blimey, no votes for FM so far.

I still have an FM radio as alarm clock if that counts. :) (I just find it more reliable than a phone.)

It's funny though how FM is actually less accessible (at least for me) since most phones no longer have it and internet became cheaper.

14 minutes ago, vorti said:

I still have an FM radio as alarm clock if that counts. :) (I just find it more reliable than a phone.)

It's funny though how FM is actually less accessible (at least for me) since most phones no longer have it and internet became cheaper.

Yeah funny that all phones used to have a ‘FM Radio’ app now they don’t. Shame really, as that was great but now with AppStore’s you can get Spotify and other music apps now so I guess a radio app is not nesscsary as  a default app now 

Also I have a clock radio but mines DAB and FM but I don’t use FM as I can’t be bothered going through and finding my local frequency. And DABs more useful