Scott's Chart Show - Updated Imaging
1 1

13 posts in this topic

So Scott began his Official Chart run from Friday, with a re-work of the imaging from Delicious Digital - no versions on their website or SoundCloud yet it seems. What do we all think? I prefer the old ones I must say. These feel a bit soft for a show as big as the chart.

Anyone got any clean edits of the imaging?

I prefer the imaging Greg had - this update seems like a watered down version of the same package. I doubt Delicious Digital had any involvement in this refresh, I'd say the in-house R1 production team just updated what they got first time around.

Delicious Digital have done the refresh, I’m sure they’ll have something up soon! I wasn’t sure at first but after listening a few times It has grown on me. Would be nice to hear some clean cuts though!

Sounds a bit.. 2012..... quite nicely done, actually. But only quite. The stinger FX (?) lacks the oomph it did in the 2015 refresh.

And, no disrespect to him, but Scott sounds incredibly rushed and voiceovery. Eek. 

I wanted to love this, I promise. 

A thought just occurred to me. Who will cover the chart now when Scott is ill or on holiday? Do we think MistaJam will continue to be the main cover or is it possible Greg could cover? Might be stepping on Scotts toes a bit if he did.

Greg is the last person it'll be having just been replaced as the show's presenter. I'd say Mistajam will continue to be main cover with Jordan as the back-up.

1 minute ago, Ant L said:

Answered my own question:

I was just about to say Ben put at demo up this morning! I've updated mine as I realised I uploaded the wrong montage...