Unofficial Mills

Friday is now the weekend

OohErr

How do we still feel about this? I have to say I don't listen as much on a Friday, it just throws me. I have no issue with the presenters - I listen on a weekend but it doesn't give me the feel good factor about the weekend tuning in on a Friday and hearing different voices to Monday to Thursday!

I still find it confusing to this day. Usually tune in to hear Greg and always get surprised by Matt & Mollie. At least it reminds me to listen to the chart on the way home.

I'm not fully against a different Friday schedule with a "Friday breakfast" or a "Friday afternoon", but if they'd stop calling it weekend, that'd be great.

2 hours ago, Jono said:

How do we still feel about this? I have to say I don't listen as much on a Friday, it just throws me. I have no issue with the presenters - I listen on a weekend but it doesn't give me the feel good factor about the weekend tuning in on a Friday and hearing different voices to Monday to Thursday!

It’s annoying waking up to Matt and Mollie on Fridays- I like them but they’re not morning material 

Its sort of werid about 4pm when the chart comes on as it doesn’t feel weekedny as it’s been on Friday for years now.

I would like it if Jordon took the Friday greatest hits maybe Arielle on Saturday maybe Maya(unfortunately) on Sunday? Just an idea I had at least