Breakfast Show Bed
1 1

16 posts in this topic

On 23/08/2017 at 10:00 PM, OohErr said:

Enjoy! (I know a few of the others if anyone's interested.)

I know one of them is Martin Garrix's Byte and another is Disciples' On My Mind.

What are the other ones you know?

Edited by Ant L

Ahh thanks for that. 

Shazam is bringing up Bring Me Higher (Future House Remix) by DJ Ariana Gomez for one however I can't find it online anywhere. 

Up until I heard the Disciples one I thought all the beds were specially composed...

Edited by Ant L

1 hour ago, SdoubleM said:

The new Monday-Opener is Mike William's "Jetlag"

Wow, Newsbeat's sports reporter has been busy.

Does the breakfast show now have different openers for each day? Like the Cheesy Song (whoooo). 

On 3.5.2018 at 11:43 PM, OohErr said:

Wow, Newsbeat's sports reporter has been busy.

Does the breakfast show now have different openers for each day? Like the Cheesy Song (whoooo). 

well they have different openers but normally they have for each day one opener which they use on other days also in the show but not at the start of the show. So if I'm talking about the Monday-Opener I mean the one which is used on Mondays at 6:30 AM. Still searching the friday-one btw...

2 hours ago, SdoubleM said:

well they have different openers but normally they have for each day one opener which they use on other days also in the show but not at the start of the show. So if I'm talking about the Monday-Opener I mean the one which is used on Mondays at 6:30 AM. Still searching the friday-one btw...

Let me know if you find out what the Friday one is. Love that one but could never find it

On 6.5.2018 at 11:37 PM, Chris D said:

Let me know if you find out what the Friday one is. Love that one but could never find it

Well I made a whole forum page just for the friday one but nobody found it and the Station Sound Pop Hub Team doesn't respond

so guys after long searches and contacting some people I finally found the name of the song. It's Junior Sanchez - You, I & The Music (Country Club Martini Crew
Remix) unfortunately I only found one 1-minute-promo of that song and not the actual full tune. So if you find a way to stream/buy the full track let me know

8 hours ago, SdoubleM said:

so guys after long searches and contacting some people I finally found the name of the song. It's Junior Sanchez - You, I & The Music (Country Club Martini Crew
Remix) unfortunately I only found one 1-minute-promo of that song and not the actual full tune. So if you find a way to stream/buy the full track let me know

Nice find, I can only find the promo too but will post back if I find it!