MistaJam covering for Greg

5 posts in this topic

It looks like MistaJam is covering Greg's show on Thursday and Friday this week.

Interesting to see him doing more weekday cover.

thebeuter likes this

Maybe he will become the new weekday DJ if someone moved on? or looking to get him on R1 and someone like Jordan or Cel on 1xtra

Hes been on R1 xtra for some years, maybe they are trying him for a new breakfast or drive host

Maybe just that Dev is busy?

I really enjoyed MistaJam covering for Greg particularly on The Official Chart Show. He sounded so slick and it really came across that he was hugely honoured to be hosting the Historic show. Also enjoyed the fact he did his own feature on Thursday between 6-7 replacing the Ten Minute Takeover. It was a way more enjoyable experience than Dev. Perhaps Dev's days are numbered at R1? Or he was just in a can't be arsed to cover again mood (I wouldn't blame him)

Sent from my SM-A520F using the Unofficialmills.co.uk mobile app

Josh25 likes this

He was really good, wonder if they are testing the likes of Adele and him for more weekday daytime cover

On 15/07/2017 at 7:21 AM, WELOVEMOYLESPART2 said:

I really enjoyed MistaJam covering for Greg particularly on The Official Chart Show. He sounded so slick and it really came across that he was hugely honoured to be hosting the Historic show. Also enjoyed the fact he did his own feature on Thursday between 6-7 replacing the Ten Minute Takeover. It was a way more enjoyable experience than Dev. Perhaps Dev's days are numbered at R1? Or he was just in a can't be arsed to cover again mood (I wouldn't blame him)

Sent from my SM-A520F using the Unofficialmills.co.uk mobile app

Dev was unavailable to cover as he was in Majorica (I think!). Yasser covered his weekend show. Mistajam was much better than Cel Spellman!

WELOVEMOYLESPART2 likes this