Unofficial Mills

Still No Podcast

spotty

Does anyone know what happened to the podcast?

I assumed they were off because of Big Weekend.  But we still don't have a podcast this week.

Sadly I don't have time to listen to 3 hours everyday.  I'm still working my way though Monday's show on the radio player.

I really hope they're not gone.

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.

Yeah, I'm annoyed too. Having listened the last couple of days, I don't think Scott's done anything worth putting into a podcast. It sounds like the combination of having Big Weekend highlights to play and Chris being off means Scott and the team basically can't be bothered to come up with any ideas. I'm guessing it'll be back when Chris is back.

Very disappointing that they didn't do any of the week in Hull. I listened back on the iPlayer radio app though, and just skipped through the songs. As an aside, that app has THE BEST seeking forward interface I have ever used. Fantastic. Although the latest update took out the thing that told you how far you'd skipped forward. Oh well.