Scott on Brekkie next week

5 posts in this topic

Reminder Scott on Breakfast all next week and Matt on Scotts show WHOOOOOOOOOO

I always look forward to Scott being on breakfast until I listen and remember how much worse it is than the afternoon show.

Absolutely nothing to do with Scott or Chris - just the constant entertainment news, and Grimmy's shit features that take up so much of the show that Scott and Chris can never do their own thing. Hopefully if they cut down on ents news and do their own show but in the morning it should be good though.

murste and thebeuter like this

18 minutes ago, OohErr said:

I always look forward to Scott being on breakfast until I listen and remember how much worse it is than the afternoon show.

Absolutely nothing to do with Scott or Chris - just the constant entertainment news, and Grimmy's shit features that take up so much of the show that Scott and Chris can never do their own thing. Hopefully if they cut down on ents news and do their own show but in the morning it should be good though.

They're better than Grimmy but I don't listen to Radio 1 in the morning so if they're not on afternoons, I listen back to the show on iPlayer rather than Matt and it's just not as good as them being on in the afternoon. They have to tone down some of their normal humour and the in-jokes because it's Grimmy's audience and is "the breakfast show". Also no proper Real or no Real, no Bamboleo, no Innuendo Bingo, no funny, weird, long stories from listeners. They still do a great job on breakfast but it's not as good as their normal show.

2 hours ago, Lee E said:

Reminder Scott on Breakfast all next week and Matt on Scotts show WHOOOOOOOOOO

That's not a whooo haha