Unofficial Mills

Scott's dalliance with a Radio 1 coworker....?!

harrysmyth

Hell all,

I was listening to the I love TUSU podcast and when they were talking about flings with coworkers with a caller, did anyone notice Chris cheekily mention about the fling Scott had with a coworker to be quickly silenced on the matter with a promise that it would never be discussed on air. When the girl very quickly asked if we might know them he said yes probably, suggesting someone at Radio 1?!

Any guesses at who it might be?

Probably if it was Scott then it was Nick Grimshaw. Which wouldn't surprise me actually. 

As for Kesha, my bet is Greg. He's popular with the ladies, although could do with a bit of body work. 

Crikey. When I signed up for UnofficialMills, I think I wanted a couple of IDs from 2009, not to speculate about which DJ Ke$ha boshed. But I'm into it, it could be a feature on R1 tbh.

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/10/2016 at 0:05 AM, OohErr said:

I wondered whether it was The One That Doesn't Speak... (for legal reasons I have no grounds to believe this other than my own speculation).

I think my theory just gained traction.

Why I hear you ask?

Well my friends, Scott and Chris were talking last week about a certain Mr Banana who Scott had some kind of relationship with. A listener texted in and implied that Mr Banana worked on the show, to which Scott responded the they definitely don't - which The One That Doesn't Speak doesn't... anymore. 

But the clincher - TOTDS left the Scott Mills show to go set up his own company, called... 

BANANA Stand Productions. 

Q.E.D.

(Bloody hell, this is some writing worthy of Popbitch - although TOTDS, if you're reading this it's a groundless and untrue claim and please don't sue me I'm poor)

• 5 months later...