Unofficial Mills

Do you listen to podcasts?

bensteele

I've just been flicking through the BBC Podcasts website. Nick Grimshaw's podcast is better than the show itself, he sounds far more relaxed and is entertaining. 

Greg James' is always good. Consistently so. Him and Chris Smith are brilliant, and you'll find that they're featured together a lot. But the Twitter for his podcast is very poor indeed. It also starts with that really really catchy "BBC... Radio 1... BBC Radio 1 free downloads. Download them all for free at the Radio 1 website" jingle. Again, I think his podcast is somewhat better than his show. The recent one is highly amusing >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p045vf22#play 

Favourite quote:

Greg - the ones.. kids and grownups love it so 

Chris - what, Werther's Originals?

I've always wished that Greg's show sounded more like his podcast, and it's how I imagine a Greg James breakfast show would sound. It's brilliant. Definitely better than his show. I unsubscribed from Grimmy's years ago, but I get The Scott Mills Daily every day which is fab as always, and The Matt Edmondson Show as well (sorry Ben), which also has some exclusive links, but they're not as good as Greg's.