Unofficial Mills

Annie Mac is Pregnant Again!

OohErr

Annie Mac just mentioned on air with Greg that she's pregnant again! Grats to her and Toddla, was this public knowledge before just now? Either way, well done them.

What's UM thinking for maternity cover then - Huw as per usual, or is it finally Philly T's time to shine after being sidelined for years? Or maybe someone completely different - or maybe lots of different people like when she went on holiday the other week. Would be quite cool to hear a week of Annie Nightingale, a week of Benji B etc. 

For some reason I feel like it won't be Huw - it would be a (slight) reduction of his weekly hours for several months, think of all the new music he might miss out on by going down from 9 hours a week to 8. Or maybe he won't care about one hour. Who knows.

That is, unless I've completely misunderstood what she was saying, but I think she said she was pregnant.

4 hours ago, OohErr said:

For some reason I feel like it won't be Huw - it would be a (slight) reduction of his weekly hours for several months, think of all the new music he might miss out on by going down from 9 hours a week to 8. Or maybe he won't care about one hour.

I think it's probably going to be either Huw, Phil or (heaven forbid) HI GUYS IT'S BTRAITS ON BBC RADIO 1 COVERING FOR ANNIEE MAC! GET IN TOUCH 8-1-1-9-9 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS RECORD BY UPCOMING PRODUCER CALVIN HARRIS? YESSS! 

Likelihood is that it's Huw, as he's pretty natural and I could see him taking over the slot from Annie IF he isn't taken to 6Music by then.