Unofficial Mills

Power Intro Montage

OohErr

Damn you should have included that awesome Major Lazer-Light It Up power intro, probably one of my best.

The last couple of NMF power intros have been getting better each week, as a suggestion I think they should include more voices rather than just the current NMF voices.

It's so nerdy to admit, but I love them too. Jonas Blue, Chainsmokers, Robin Schulz and Sigma's Stay are my personal favourites.

I can't recall a time when Radio 1 have phased in imaging like this. I wonder when/if it'll all go full time.

7 hours ago, Ant L said:

It's so nerdy to admit, but I love them too. Jonas Blue, Chainsmokers, Robin Schulz and Sigma's Stay are my personal favourites.

I can't recall a time when Radio 1 have phased in imaging like this. I wonder when/if it'll all go full time.

I seem to recall a twitter comment saying R1 having power intro's in the 90's, not sure if that's true though as I haven't listened to 90's R1.

Hopefully the new imaging is fully phased in by the end of the year, defently think we will hear more of it during the Summer Mixes.

• 3 weeks later...