Should there be a new team member?

5 posts in this topic

I think that the show is sounding great reacently, but do you think there should be a new on-Air contributor and if so who?

15 hours ago, jack_0102 said:

I think that the show is sounding great reacently, but do you think there should be a new on-Air contributor and if so who?

I did used to like it when you had regular newsreaders who inputted more into the show. The Georgina Bowman era, for instance.

I miss Beccy and Chappers, but I think Scott and Chris work best as a double act now and a third person would alter the dynamic. Agreed with Jono though, would be nice to hear a bit more from Chris Smith/whoever is reading the news and maybe producer Will every now and again. 

I miss Beccy and Chappers, but I think Scott and Chris work best as a double act now and a third person would alter the dynamic. Agreed with Jono though, would be nice to hear a bit more from Chris Smith/whoever is reading the news and maybe producer Will every now and again. 

When they're on breakfast the entertainment news reporters bounce off the two of them well.

Sent from my iPhone using the Unofficialmills.co.uk mobile app