Unofficial Mills

What is your favourite song this week?

himanisahani

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, DC said:

AlunaGeorge's new one called 'Mean What I Mean'. Was only sent it this week on promo from Island Records, will probably make the Radio 1 playlist next month/September.

Check you out with your promos!

I'm a big fan of Aurora - who did the John Lewis advert at Christmas. I think 'I Went Too Far' is on the Radio 1 playlist.

18 hours ago, Jono said:

I'm a big fan of Aurora - who did the John Lewis advert at Christmas. I think 'I Went Too Far' is on the Radio 1 playlist.

I'm down with the movers and the shakers these days. I was sent Cake By The Ocean by DNCE earlier this year, before it started to gain momentum in the UK. It was getting a lot of airplay at that time in the U.S. on mainstream stations like WTMX Chicago, one i usually drop into via a proxy (as it's supposed to be blocked outside the U.S.)

The Aurora track is pretty good, on the Radio 1 playlist at the moment.

I like Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, the one they play on Radio X at the moment. Think it's called 'You Know We Can't Go Back'.

on the grid.

18 hours ago, Jono said:

I'm down with the movers and the shakers these days. I was sent Cake By The Ocean by DNCE earlier this year, before it started to gain momentum in the UK. It was getting a lot of airplay at that time in the U.S. on mainstream stations like WTMX Chicago, one i usually drop into via a proxy (as it's supposed to be blocked outside the U.S.)

The Aurora track is pretty good, on the Radio 1 playlist at the moment.

I like Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, the one they play on Radio X at the moment. Think it's called 'You Know We Can't Go Back'.

on the grid.

• 2 weeks later...