What is your favourite song this week?

11 posts in this topic

On 6/9/2016 at 7:06 AM, himanisahani said:

What is your favourite songs this week?

Mo, Final Song. It's catchy, and stuck in my head

AlunaGeorge's new one called 'Mean What I Mean'. Was only sent it this week on promo from Island Records, will probably make the Radio 1 playlist next month/September.

6 hours ago, DC said:

AlunaGeorge's new one called 'Mean What I Mean'. Was only sent it this week on promo from Island Records, will probably make the Radio 1 playlist next month/September.

Check you out with your promos!

I'm a big fan of Aurora - who did the John Lewis advert at Christmas. I think 'I Went Too Far' is on the Radio 1 playlist.

18 hours ago, Jono said:

I'm a big fan of Aurora - who did the John Lewis advert at Christmas. I think 'I Went Too Far' is on the Radio 1 playlist.

I'm down with the movers and the shakers these days. I was sent Cake By The Ocean by DNCE earlier this year, before it started to gain momentum in the UK. It was getting a lot of airplay at that time in the U.S. on mainstream stations like WTMX Chicago, one i usually drop into via a proxy (as it's supposed to be blocked outside the U.S.)

The Aurora track is pretty good, on the Radio 1 playlist at the moment.

I like Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, the one they play on Radio X at the moment. Think it's called 'You Know We Can't Go Back'.

18 hours ago, Jono said:

I'm down with the movers and the shakers these days. I was sent Cake By The Ocean by DNCE earlier this year, before it started to gain momentum in the UK. It was getting a lot of airplay at that time in the U.S. on mainstream stations like WTMX Chicago, one i usually drop into via a proxy (as it's supposed to be blocked outside the U.S.)

The Aurora track is pretty good, on the Radio 1 playlist at the moment.

I like Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, the one they play on Radio X at the moment. Think it's called 'You Know We Can't Go Back'.

On 7/21/2016 at 3:13 AM, DC said:

the one they play on Radio X at the moment. Think it's called 'You Know We Can't Go Back'.

Didn't have you down as a Radio X listener.

On 7/22/2016 at 10:43 AM, Jono said:

Didn't have you down as a Radio X listener.

Moyles took me there really, can't stand Grimmy at that time of the morning or any time of day really.

I heard Axwell/Ingrosso - Sun Is Shining in the mixtape the other day and it's a decent summer tune. I've been playing that a fair bit.