Unofficial Mills

Big Brother 2006

Ema

Who would you like to see win Big Brother 2006?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see win Big Brother 2006?

• Aisleyne
    • Glyn
    • Jennie
    • Nikki
    • Richard
    • Pete

I'll take this bit out from Phil -

4. The big rip-off

So, viewers voted some housemates back in. Some people didn't like this: 2,700 complaints to Ofcom. Some people did: more than 800,000 votes cast.

We walk a fine line on Big Brother and it's fair to say that some people on the team liked the idea and some didn't. Whichever camp you're in, it's worth pointing out that it wasn't a money making exercise - all the £250,000 profit raised went to charity.

It was a purely editorial decision about creating an event in the house in the final two weeks - an event that would be totally unexpected for the housemates and therefore unpredictable and ultimately show familiar people in a different light.

It also created what you might call "lively debate". Twists and turns are part of the Big Brother tradition, which viewers have come to expect.

And if people still care enough about the show to talk about it, then somewhere something has succeeded.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised there wasn't the odd "w**kers" interspersed in that post - "Pete w**nkers! Pete Pete w**nkers!"

Sooooo glad it's over. However, unfortunately, that bunch of attention-seeking weirdos will be back on the streets again and in the media.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

PETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WONPETE WON

What's going on with Shabaz and George tonight?

I saw that,George looked worried(well I would be)but then I thought he was just playing the part and was actually enjoying himself haha.

Who was the band at the end?I thought it was Petes band but obviously not.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• 7 months later...